Friday, April 5, 2013

Favorite Things

Gentre

Since she arrived yesterday, I'd have to say my Favorite Thing for this week is my Mommy! I won't be seeing her for a year and a half until we meet up in Ecuador, so I'm trying to spend as much time with her as possible. If you can, make sure to give your mom a big hug this week and say something like, "Thanks for raising me vegan and giving me highlights in grade school. I was the trendiest eight-year-old around!" Or, you know, something like that.

Gent


Favorite Things


1. The Wild Thornberrys. One of my all-time favorite shows. It highlights for kids so much of the benefits and wonders about animals, nature, and being adventurous. Not to mention Eliza Thornberry is perfect. I want to be just like her one day.

2. Lately, I've been obsessed with Korean food. They've been making some recently in our dining hall (even though I know all the Korean places around here by now), and it's just too good. 

3. I've started to think how I'll survive if there ever was a zombie apocalypse. And I've noticed how practical I like to be these days, whether it comes to my outfit, my backpack gear, or school supplies. My water canister is probably my favorite go-to zombie apocalypse gear. At least when the zombies attack, I'll be perfectly hydrated!

No comments: