Saturday, December 29, 2012

Outfit Sketch #1: New Year's Eve Wear

Shirt by Old Navy, Sweater Vest by YesStyle, Dress Pants by H&M, Socks and Belt by Uniqlo

This is my idea of New Year's Eve wear. I'd like to think I'd wear this for a New Year's Eve house party with close friends and family. I'd probably throw in a silver blazer and tie to fit the New Year's spirit more. I imagine the house party would be held on some sweet SF rooftop. We'd be munching on lovely hors d'oeuvres before the clock strikes twelve and we all commence in the annual kiss at midnight. That is, if any of us has someone to share it with. You know, cause the entranders keep it classy and only share moments like these with real deserving folk (aka we'd probably be the only ones without boyfriends).

Happy New Year's folks!

Best,
Gent