Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorite Things

Gentre

Untitled #9

1. I'm a big of Francois Hardy's music and her style. If you've seen "Moonrise Kingdom" you've heard "Le temps de l'amour" but her "Tous les garcons et les filles" is my own personal favorite. She also looked fantastic all the time. I'm always getting inspiration from her cool girl + menswear aesthetic.

2. I've seen a lot of puffy tulle skirts lately and I'm dying for one. I would love to wear this with a plain sweatshirt. So tumblr famous. 

3. When the Muppets movie came out, OPI released a collaboration with them that was the collaboration to rule all collaborations. I bought Rainbow Connection (pictured here), Gone Gonzo, Warm and Fozzie (best name ever), and Excuse Moi! I'm currently wearing this and it is like a little bit of sunshine on my fingertips.

4. This is Mount Adams and I get to see it every day out of my bedroom window. It is always beautiful, especially at sunset.

Gent

Favorite Things (7)

Three easy explanations why animals are better than humans.

1. I stumbled across these babies on tumblr a few days ago and I couldn't help but 'awww!' my way through tons (not enough) more on Google. These unlikely friendships across species lines, food chain lines, and stereotype lines are a prime examples why animals are innately way cooler than humans. I mean, gahhh. People suck. Animals are better.

1 comment:

Marsa said...

cuuute! love the tulle :)