Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite Things

Gentre
Untitled #3



1. Brothers by The Black Keys. I recently revisited this album and would highly recommend anyone who isn't absolutely already addicted to do the same. The whistle in "Tighten Up" will get stuck in your head.

2. I'm extremely addicted to oxblood-esque lipcolor. That vampy look sort of makes me look like Morticia Addams, but that's cool, right?

3. Since landing in L.A., I can't get enough veggie burgers. After being in a relatively un-vegetarian-friendly state for so long, it's wonderful to see a version of the cow-friendly sandwich offered on nearly every menu. The Sunshine State does it right: lots of avocado, sprouts, mushrooms, caramelized onions.....ain't nothing better.


Gent
Favorite Things (3)

1. Thai iced tea is one of my favorite drinks. There's tons of restaurants and little shops on about every corner at my school that sell thai iced tea. Sometimes, after a late afternoon run, I like to treat myself to a thai iced tea on my way home. Perfect way to end the day.

2. Running. I went running today for the first time in a long time. When I wasn't as lazy, I used to go running almost every day, especially back at school. There's nothing like getting outside and surrounding yourself with the urban graffiti and drunken college scene. No place like home?

3. One of my longtime, favorite artists has been Regina Spektor. She's just so great and I love everything she comes out with. She also has an incredible story to share and more of a personality than any of us.