Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thoughts on School

Uc Berkeley

Being back at university for my last semester has been interesting. While it's strange to know I'm only here for a few months more, I don't think I could have planned a better semester of classes. I have the most wonderful professors, one of whom I'm taking again because he is my favorite, and I'm one of 8 students in the class. We sit in an incredibly small room and just talk about literature. (how freakin' cool is that?!). And, while I may not have a ton, I'm definitely surrounded by wonderful, close friends these days whom have stuck with me from the beginning. 

So while it's pretty nostalgic to think this is my last semester, I can't wait to see what the rest of it has in store for me. (and obviously I'm excited for graduation!).

Best,
Gent